Please see my current listings on the right, you have many to choose from!
See my MLS listings on Google Maps here
2006 off to a great start, read more
January 2006 has started strong and many are predicting another good year in real estate in the GTA. Most seem to think average GTA prices will escalate about 5 to 6% this year. Read some predictions here.
It is difficult to predict where the prices will go, (can they go any higher?) but, if patterns over the past years are any indication, prices will likely improve over the next few months.
Now that the January sales numbers are in the record books, you can read more about sales volumes and prices from last month in this article.
I hope that everything is going well for you and that you receive this
in good health.
I hope this finds you and yours happy and healthy!
- Toronto Star predictions for 2006
- January was another good month and sales were at record highs
- You may wish to see my upcoming public open houses - check back often as this list changes almost daily
- Supply Demand and 2005 Neighbourhood increases
- So far in December the market has been very strong, read more about the current state of the market.
of Sales remain high, prices increase Toronto
average prices up 2% in January.
- Average Price report for 2005
- Average Price report for 2004
- I've finally started a blog, this is a great deal of work, but I will update the blog throughout each month to keep you current with the market. This newsletter will continue to be published about monthly. Read my Mississauga Real Estate Blog
- Housing "BUBBLE" low risk - Toronto Star
- Flipping Houses - What are the pitfalls and areas to consider?
- Real estate prices are high, should I sell my investment property or hold on to it?
- Read RE/MAX and Canadian Press comments about the Current market conditions and affordability
- Bursting Canada's Housing Bubble Myth
- CMHC NEWS Latest headlines from CMHC
- Want to know your return on renovations to your kitchen or Landscaping? Go to The RE/MAX Return on Renovations
- Recreational Property Demand Softens
- City of Mississauga Press Releases
- City of Mississauga property taxes rank favourably compared to other Ontario municipalities, read more
- Mortgage Rates
'Stabilizing or rising?"
- Bricks and Mortar Statistics - more
sales and more listings - equals 'normal' market, see
- Energy saving tips and more energy saving tips
- Garth Turner do rising prices mean rising taxes?
and Renovation around your home by CMHC
much you get back from your home improvements?
- Temperature predictions are " Normal" for our February Weather
what Environment Canada predicts for our weather
over the next 30 Days
mortgage interest rates
I hope this finds you happy and healthy!