These are details to Structuring & Negotiating Commercial Leases.
Topics covered include:
- Other parties involved: Guarantor, Lender, Title insurance company, Attorney
- Understanding the details of your business plans determines the lease
- Long term implications of your agreements
- The relationship with the landlord: advantages & disadvantages
- Premises, Expansions, & appurtenant rights
- Negotiating the expenses: rent, operating expenses, real estate taxes and percentage rent
- Maintenance obligations
- Avoiding double-counting: increases in basic rent and contributions toward the landlords operating expenses
Samples of the types of questions answered in the Video Leadership Seminar include:
- Beside the landlord and the tenant, what other parties may be involved in the lease?
- What are the most important business considerations for the tenant to keep in mind as it enters the lease negotiations?
- How can the lease negotiations be made most efficient and mostly likely to succeed?
- Which terms have the greatest liability exposure for the companies signing the lease?
- What calculations are used to assess financial terms of the lease? What results indicate a term should be avoided?
- What strategies and tactics are proven successful for each key area of the lease?
For more information please email me
Thank you for reading my blog and if there is anything else I can help you with please don't hesitate to contact me,
A. Mark Argentino
P. Eng. Broker
Specializing in Residential & Investment Real Estate
Thinking of Selling? Best Mortgage Rates Current Home Prices Search MLS
RE/MAX Realty Specialists Inc.
Providing Full-Time Professional Real Estate Services since 1987
( BUS 905-828-3434
8 Website : Mississauga4Sale.com
- Thinking of selling in the next 3 to 6 months? Would you like a Complimentary & Quick Over-The-Net Home Evaluation ?
- On-Line Real Estate Newsletter sign up
- See seasonal housing patterns