I know brokers who would be happy to 'do the math' and determine whether it makes sense to renegotiate a mortgage. Lender rules regarding penalties vary; the only way to know the payout penalty is by directly contacting the lender for this figure.
Yesterday's Globe and Mail had an interesting article regarding mortgage renegotiations. This is a link to Rob Carrick's article, The Art of Mortgage Renegotiation.
Happy Friday the 13th! Enjoy your looooonnnnnggggg weekend !
All the Best!
A. Mark Argentino
P. Eng. Broker
Specializing in Residential & Investment Real Estate
Thinking of Selling? Best Mortgage Rates Current Home Prices Search MLS Newsletter
RE/MAX Realty Specialists Inc.
Providing Full-Time Professional Real Estate Services since 1987
( BUS 905-828-3434
2 FAX 905-828-2829 ÈCELL 416-520-1577
› E-MAIL : mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=Mississauga
Website : Mississauga4Sale.com
- Thinking of selling your home in the next 3 to 6 months? Would you like a Complimentary & Quick Over-The-Net Home Evaluation ?
- Power of Sales and Foreclosures
- If you have not already signed up to receive my monthly real estate newsletter, you may do so here: On-Line Real Estate Newsletter sign up
- See seasonal housing patterns
- Would you like me to send you a 2009 Calendar?