I hope this finds you Happy and Healthy!
All the Best!
A. Mark Argentino
P. Eng. Broker
Specializing in Residential & Investment Real Estate
Thinking of Selling? Best Mortgage Rates Current Home Prices Search MLS Newsletter
RE/MAX Realty Specialists Inc.
Providing Full-Time Professional Real Estate Services since 1987
( BUS 905-828-3434
2 FAX 905-828-2829 ÈCELL 416-520-1577
› E-MAIL : mailto:email@example.com?subject=Mississauga
Website : Mississauga4Sale.com
- Thinking of selling your home in the next 3 to 6 months? Would you like a Complimentary & Quick Over-The-Net Home Evaluation ?
- Power of Sales and Foreclosures
- If you have not already signed up to receive my monthly real estate newsletter, you may do so here: On-Line Real Estate Newsletter sign up
- See seasonal housing patterns
- Would you like me to send you a 2009 Calendar?
Question: When Selling should you tell people you are moving out of town?
This is a question that I receive from some of my sellers
There are mostly negative aspects of stating you are moving out of town after your closing or out of the province or even worse overseas.
In my experience, it is very negative to mention that you are moving far away on the listing or to even tell the buyer this fact. The buyer would most likely become very nervous knowing you are moving out of the country and would worry about the condition of the unit and removal of any items and how they would possibly remedy any unforeseen problems after the closing date if you left the country.
Also, moving out of the country can be interpreted as 'the owner is desperate and must sell" and this could negatively impact your sale price. Thus, I can only see a negative impact on your sale if you mention this anywhere or anytime.
I hope this helps.