Our internal survey of RE/MAX offices across the country have reported that Generation X purchasers are poised to replace aging baby boomers as the major force in recreational property markets across the country.
This demographic shift was originally noted in our 2009 RE/MAX Recreational Property Report highlighting sales, pricing, trends and developments in 50 Canadian markets. Our report found demand from Gen X (those born between 1965 and 1980) has nearly doubled over one year ago. Seventy-four per cent of markets surveyed this year reported a marked trend toward thirty-something buyers snapping up affordably-priced product, ranging from waterfront cottages to resort condominiums, compared to just 40 per cent in 2008.
I hope this finds you Happy and Healthy!
All the Best!
A. Mark Argentino
P. Eng. Broker
Specializing in Residential & Investment Real Estate
Thinking of Selling? Best Mortgage Rates Current Home Prices Search MLS Newsletter
RE/MAX Realty Specialists Inc.
Providing Full-Time Professional Real Estate Services since 1987
( BUS 905-828-3434
2 FAX 905-828-2829 ÈCELL 416-520-1577
› E-MAIL : mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=Mississauga
Website : Mississauga4Sale.com
- Thinking of selling your home in the next 3 to 6 months? Would you like a Complimentary & Quick Over-The-Net Home Evaluation ?
- Power of Sales and Foreclosures
- If you have not already signed up to receive my monthly real estate newsletter, you may do so here: On-Line Real Estate Newsletter sign up
- See seasonal housing patterns
- Would you like me to send you a 2009 Calendar?