In the Thomas and Glen Erin areas, "normally", there are about 15 to 25 townhomes to choose from, currently there are only 3!
In the Churchill Meadows area, typically there are about 20 to 30 townhomes for sale, currently there are 10!
Talk about low inventories. I realize this time of year people tend to not put their properties on the market, but this is the lowest I have ever seen.
Should be very interesting to see what happens in January as we head into the winter market.
See townhomes in Erin Mills and Churchill Meadows at this page: http://www.mississauga4sale.com/Mississauga-Townhomes-Townhouse-Complexes.htm
I hope this finds you Happy and Healthy!
All the Best!
A. Mark Argentino
P. Eng. Broker
Specializing in Residential & Investment Real Estate
Thinking of Selling? Best Mortgage Rates Current Home Prices Search MLS Newsletter
RE/MAX Realty Specialists Inc.
Providing Full-Time Professional Real Estate Services since 1987
( BUS 905-828-3434
2 FAX 905-828-2829 ÈCELL 416-520-1577
› E-MAIL : mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=Mississauga
Website : Mississauga4Sale.com
- Thinking of selling your home in the next 3 to 6 months? Would you like a Complimentary & Quick Over-The-Net Home Evaluation ?
- Power of Sales and Foreclosures
- If you have not already signed up to receive my monthly real estate newsletter, you may do so here: On-Line Real Estate Newsletter sign up
- See seasonal housing patterns
- Would you like me to send you a 2009 Calendar?