This is an explanation of real estate comparable market analysis in the Toronto, Mississauga and GTA
Market Analysis Explanation
This is an explanation and overview of this market analysis.
This Comparative Market Analysis will help to determine the correct selling price of your home. Ultimately, the correct selling price is the highest possible price the market will bear.
This market analysis is divided into three categories:
1. Comparable homes that are currently for sale
2. Comparable homes that were recently sold
3. Comparable homes that failed to sell
Looking at similar homes that are currently offered for sale, we can assess the alternatives that a serious buyer has from which to choose. We can also be sure that we are not under pricing your home.
Looking at similar homes that were sold in the past few months, we can see a clear picture of how the market has valued homes that are comparable to yours. Banks and other lending institutions also analyze these sales to determine how much they can lend to qualified buyers.
Looking at similar homes that failed to sell, we can avoid pricing at a level that would not attract buyers.
This Comparative Market Analysis has been carefully prepared for you, analyzing homes similar to yours. The aim of this market analysis is to achieve the maximum selling price for your home, while being able to sell your home within a relatively short period of time.
I hope this finds you Happy and Healthy!
All the Best!
A. Mark Argentino
P. Eng. Broker
Specializing in Residential & Investment Real Estate
Thinking of Selling? Best Mortgage Rates Current Home Prices Search MLS Newsletter
RE/MAX Realty Specialists Inc.
Providing Full-Time Professional Real Estate Services since 1987
( BUS 905-828-3434
2 FAX 905-828-2829 ÈCELL 416-520-1577
› E-MAIL : mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=Mississauga
Website : Mississauga4Sale.com
- Thinking of selling your home in the next 3 to 6 months? Would you like a Complimentary & Quick Over-The-Net Home Evaluation ?
- Power of Sales and Foreclosures
- If you have not already signed up to receive my monthly real estate newsletter, you may do so here: On-Line Real Estate Newsletter sign up
- See seasonal housing patterns
- Would you like me to send you a 2010 Calendar?