- Only 1 percent of homes across the country — including condos, semis and detached homes — sell for $1 million or more.
- Only 2 percent of detached homes across the country sell for $1 million or more — and the vast majority, 83 percent, sell for under $500,000.
- Only 3 percent of homes in Ontario — the province with the largest share of million-dollar homes — sell for $1 million or more.
This graph below shows average prices in GTA for single family homes:
P. Eng. Broker
Specializing in Residential & Investment Real Estate
RE/MAX Realty Specialists Inc.
Providing Full-Time Professional Real Estate Services since 1987
FAX 905-828-2829 CELL 416-520-1577
- Thinking of selling your home in the next 3 to 6 months? Would you like a Complimentary & Quick Over-The-Net Home Evaluation ?
- Power of Sales and Foreclosureshttp://www.mississauga4sale.com/Power-Sales-Bank-Sales-Alert-Request.htm
- If you have not already signed up to receive my monthly real estate newsletter, you may do so here: On-Line Real Estate Newsletter sign up
- See seasonal housing patternshttp://www.mississauga4sale.com/TREBprice.htm