My answer was
Hi M ., Thank you for your real estate inquiry.
Rates vary depending upon whether they are open, variable or 1 to 5 year rates - and this is what affects the actual rate that you will receive .
The amortization, whether it's 25 year or 20 or 30 will determine the payment based upon the rate you have with your mortgage.
Read more about mortgages at this page of my site:
I hope this finds you Happy and Healthy!
All the Best!
A. Mark Argentino P. Eng. Broker Specializing in Residential & Investment Real Estate RE/MAX Realty Specialists Inc. Providing Full-Time Professional Real Estate Services since 1987 BUS 905-828-3434 FAX 905-828-2829 CELL 416-520-1577 email@example.com Mississauga4Sale.com
* Thinking of selling your home in the next 3 to 6 months? Would you like a Complimentary & Quick Over-The-Net Home Evaluation ? www.mississauga4sale.com/internet-evaluation.htm
* Power of Sales and Foreclosures www.mississauga4sale.com/Power-Sales-Bank-Sales-Alert-Request.htm
* If you have not already signed up to receive my monthly real estate newsletter, you may do so here: On-Line Real Estate Newsletter sign up www.mississauga4sale.com/popupquestion.htm
* See seasonal housing patterns www.mississauga4sale.com/TREBprice.htm
* Would you like me to send you a desk or wall Calendar? www.mississauga4sale.com/Calendar-Order-Form.htm