- year-over-year monthly home sales rose 6.3 percent to 11,706 in May
- while home prices climbed 11 percent to $649,599
- Detached homes outpaced the average, up 13.9 percent in the GTA to $829,792
- Detached home prices were up 18.2 percent in the downtown core to $1,115,120
- year-over-year monthly home sales rose 23.4 percent to 4,056 in May
- while home prices climbed 9.4 percent to $684,400
- Detached homes again outpaced the average, up 14.1 percent in the metropolitan area to $1,104,900
- Detached home prices were up 14.4 percent in Vancouver West to $2,554,900.
P. Eng. Broker
Specializing in Residential & Investment Real Estate
RE/MAX Realty Specialists Inc.
Providing Full-Time Professional Real Estate Services since 1987
FAX 905-828-2829 CELL 416-520-1577
- Thinking of selling your home in the next 3 to 6 months? Would you like a Complimentary & Quick Over-The-Net Home Evaluation ?
- Power of Sales and Foreclosureswww.mississauga4sale.com/Power-Sales-Bank-Sales-Alert-Request.htm
- If you have not already signed up to receive my monthly real estate newsletter, you may do so here: On-Line Real Estate Newsletter sign up
- See seasonal housing patternswww.mississauga4sale.com/TREBprice.htm