• The average apartment vacancy rate in the GTA was unchanged at 3.2 per cent
in October 2007. Average same-sample two-bedroom apartment rents
increased by 1.2 per cent.
• Market conditions remained similar to 2006 because new renter household formation
was offset by a movement of existing renter households into homeownership.
• The rental market will experience little change in 2008, with the average
apartment vacancy rate at 3.5 per cent and average rents growing by less
than the rate of inflation.
Thank you for reading my blog and if there is anything else I can help you with please don't hesitate to contact me,
A. Mark Argentino
P. Eng. Broker
Specializing in Residential & Investment Real Estate
Thinking of Selling? Best Mortgage Rates Current Home Prices Search MLS
RE/MAX Realty Specialists Inc.
Providing Full-Time Professional Real Estate Services since 1987
( BUS 905-828-3434
8 Website : Mississauga4Sale.com
- Thinking of selling in the next 3 to 6 months? Would you like a Complimentary & Quick Over-The-Net Home Evaluation ?
- On-Line Real Estate Newsletter sign up
- See seasonal housing patterns