C$, oil and $spx are holding very well (weekly chart).
It is very likely that they will try to destroy the US$ (to create inflation).
Remember last time?
However, for some reason, gold/silver do not show much upside.
But, oil does.
What would I do now?
Hold some oil.
Hold some financials.
For now - eventually you got to sell.
But, the charts don't show it yet.
Very confusing situation: the weekly charts (long-term) show more upside,
but the daily charts (short-term) show a sell.
It could be another trap - too early to tell.
With stocks it is easier - some you can short now, some you hold,
some you buy, some you sell, some you avoid.
Mutual funds are different - because of 1-10 stocks you can lose all gains.
Whatever you do be careful.
Usually the signal you use is: if analysts recommend a stock that has gone up significantly get out!
I hope this finds you Happy and Healthy!
All the Best!
A. Mark Argentino
P. Eng. Broker
Specializing in Residential & Investment Real Estate
Thinking of Selling? Best Mortgage Rates Current Home Prices Search MLS Newsletter
RE/MAX Realty Specialists Inc.
Providing Full-Time Professional Real Estate Services since 1987
( BUS 905-828-3434
2 FAX 905-828-2829 ÈCELL 416-520-1577
› E-MAIL : mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=Mississauga
Website : Mississauga4Sale.com
- Thinking of selling your home in the next 3 to 6 months? Would you like a Complimentary & Quick Over-The-Net Home Evaluation ?
- Power of Sales and Foreclosures
- If you have not already signed up to receive my monthly real estate newsletter, you may do so here: On-Line Real Estate Newsletter sign up
- See seasonal housing patterns
- Would you like me to send you a 2009 Calendar?