...of this past "crash".There were bailouts, injections of large amounts of cash, by both Banks and private individuals.Interestingly enough, there was no Government intervention. The Fed's felt that the prevailing markets could best be served if left to their own devices.
Although many felt that this was the cause of the Great Depression, noted economists, both today and then,state that this may just have been a contributing factor, however, all agree it was not the cause.
Seems just like today, except the Government did the bailouts.
I hope this finds you Happy and Healthy!
All the Best!
A. Mark Argentino
P. Eng. Broker
Specializing in Residential & Investment Real Estate
Thinking of Selling? Best Mortgage Rates Current Home Prices Search MLS Newsletter
RE/MAX Realty Specialists Inc.
Providing Full-Time Professional Real Estate Services since 1987
( BUS 905-828-3434
2 FAX 905-828-2829 ÈCELL 416-520-1577
› E-MAIL : mailto:email@example.com?subject=Mississauga
Website : Mississauga4Sale.com
- Thinking of selling your home in the next 3 to 6 months? Would you like a Complimentary & Quick Over-The-Net Home Evaluation ?
- Power of Sales and Foreclosures
- If you have not already signed up to receive my monthly real estate newsletter, you may do so here: On-Line Real Estate Newsletter sign up
- See seasonal housing patterns
- Would you like me to send you a 2009 Calendar?