GTA REALTORS® REPORTING JANUARY MID-MONTH HOUSING STATISTICS
TORONTO, January 18, 2010 - Greater Toronto REALTORS® reported 1,749 existing home sales on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS®) during the first two weeks of January.
This result was almost double the 888 sales reported for the same period in 2009, when sales had dipped to a recessionary low.
“We have had a strong start to 2010,” said Toronto Real Estate Board President Tom Lebour.
“Widespread sales growth in terms of geography and housing type indicates that many households remain confident in their ability to purchase and pay for a home over the long-term.”
The average price for transactions in the first two weeks of January was $395,307, compared to an average of $332,495 for the same period in 2009.
“Double-digit average annual price growth will continue through the first quarter of 2010 as sales remain high relative to listings and we continue to make comparisons to last year’s
I hope this finds you Happy and Healthy!
All the Best!
A. Mark Argentino
P. Eng. Broker
Specializing in Residential & Investment Real Estate
Thinking of Selling? Best Mortgage Rates Current Home Prices Search MLS Newsletter
RE/MAX Realty Specialists Inc.
Providing Full-Time Professional Real Estate Services since 1987
( BUS 905-828-3434
2 FAX 905-828-2829 ÈCELL 416-520-1577
› E-MAIL : mailto:email@example.com?subject=Mississauga
Website : Mississauga4Sale.com
- Thinking of selling your home in the next 3 to 6 months? Would you like a Complimentary & Quick Over-The-Net Home Evaluation ?
- Power of Sales and Foreclosures
- If you have not already signed up to receive my monthly real estate newsletter, you may do so here: On-Line Real Estate Newsletter sign up
- See seasonal housing patterns
- Would you like me to send you a 2010 Calendar?