Note the clear pattern of spring increase, summer decrease, fall increase
followed by winter decrease
This chart shows how the average home selling price cycles throughout the
year since 1995. it shows that prices typically increase in the spring,
decrease during the summer months, increase again in the fall and then
decrease again over the winter months.
The cycle repeats itself with almost absolute certainty, year after year
since 1995 up until 2008 when the market began to soften overall.
I hope this finds you Happy and Healthy!
All the Best!
A. Mark Argentino
P. Eng. Broker
Specializing in Residential & Investment Real Estate
RE/MAX Realty Specialists Inc.
Providing Full-Time Professional Real Estate Services since 1987
FAX 905-828-2829 CELL 416-520-1577
* Thinking of selling your home in the next 3 to 6 months? Would you
like a Complimentary & Quick Over-The-Net Home Evaluation ?
* Power of Sales and Foreclosures
* If you have not already signed up to receive my monthly real estate
newsletter, you may do so here: On-Line Real Estate Newsletter sign up
* See seasonal housing patterns
* Would you like me to send you a desk or wall Calendar?