This morning the Bank of Canada decided to maintain its overnight rate at 1.00%. Usually the prime rate moves along the overnight rate, which means that your variable interest rate will remain the same until the next Bank of Canada meeting on December 7th, 2010.
This announcement has no impact on fixed rates. In fact, the fixed mortgage rates are at ALL TIME LOW.
IF YOUR VARIABLE MORTGAGE RATE IS MORE THAN 2.5% (or a fixed rate over 4.10%) PLEASE CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS POTENTIAL SAVINGS.
Email me if you need more details.
I hope this finds you Happy and Healthy!
All the Best!
A. Mark Argentino
P. Eng. Broker
Specializing in Residential & Investment Real Estate
RE/MAX Realty Specialists Inc.
Providing Full-Time Professional Real Estate Services since 1987
FAX 905-828-2829 CELL 416-520-1577
* Thinking of selling your home in the next 3 to 6 months? Would you
like a Complimentary & Quick Over-The-Net Home Evaluation ?
* Power of Sales and Foreclosures
* If you have not already signed up to receive my monthly real estate
newsletter, you may do so here: On-Line Real Estate Newsletter sign up
* See seasonal housing patterns
* Would you like me to send you a desk or wall Calendar?