- The Average price for last month was $739,082 (it was $688,181 the previous month) and this represents aver a 16.2% increase compared to the same month last year- see graph of prices here
- Sales volumes were 12,085 (it was 10,326 last month) and this an 7.4% increase from the same month last year
- The 2015 calendar year total number of sales was 101,299 – a substantial 9.2 per cent increase compared to 2014 as a whole
- There were 22,575 sales in the first quarter of 2016 and the year-over-year growth rate for sales was 15.8 per cent for Q1 2016.
- The Bank of Canada Prime Lending Rate now stands at 2.70% steady (since July 2015)
See more at this page about average prices and read the TREB full price and data report below.
P. Eng. Broker
Specializing in Residential & Investment Real Estate
RE/MAX Realty Specialists Inc.
Providing Full-Time Professional Real Estate Services since 1987
FAX 905-828-2829 CELL 416-520-1577
- Thinking of selling your home in the next 3 to 6 months? Would you like a Complimentary & Quick Over-The-Net Home Evaluation ?
- Power of Sales and Foreclosureshttp://www.mississauga4sale.com/Power-Sales-Bank-Sales-Alert-Request.htm
- If you have not already signed up to receive my monthly real estate newsletter, you may do so here: On-Line Real Estate Newsletter sign up
- See seasonal housing patternshttp://www.mississauga4sale.com/TREBprice.htm