- Buyer must be currently renting;
- Annual household income can not exceed $75,800;
- Purchase price (resale property) not to exceed $247,000;
- Property being purchased must be used as principal residence;
- Qualifying applicants can receive up to $10,000;
- Client needs to qualify & arrange for a mortgage;
- Client required to cover all closing costs from own resources;
- Repayment terms depend on length of time home is owned etc. ..see website.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Did you know that 1st time buyers who live in Peel may qualify for assistance from the government for their downpayment.
Did you know....1st time buyers, living in Peel may be eligible to receive down payment assistance from the Government of Ontario?
The program is designed to help provide low-to-moderate income residents (who currently rent) the opportunity to qualify for a down payment loan when buying a home in Peel Region.
Please refer to: www.peelregion.ca/homeinpeel for full details.
This program will make first time buyer home buying more accessible.
Looking forward to assisting you in growing your business.
Please let me know how I can help.