level at least until next year
The bank of Canada his decision today to keep the interest rate at these
altra low levels could have a serious negative impact on the Canadian dollar
which dropped almost 2 points today in trading on the world market
If the Bank increased the rates it would have serious impact and apply
upward pressure on inflation
They are trying to keep inflation low as well as they don't want our dollar
to reach par with the US dollar
The Bank of Canada is stating intrest rates will stay this low until at
least late spring next year.
I hope this finds you Happy and Healthy!
All the Best!
A. Mark Argentino
P. Eng. Broker
Specializing in Residential & Investment Real Estate
<http://www.mississauga4sale.com/selling-process.htm> Thinking of Selling?
Best Mortgage Rates
<http://www.mississauga4sale.com/mortgage-rates-mark.htm> Current Home
<http://www.mississauga4sale.com/TREBprice.htm> Prices Search MLS
RE/MAX Realty Specialists Inc.
Providing Full-Time Professional Real Estate Services since 1987
* BUS 905-828-3434
* FAX 905-828-2829 *CELL 416-520-1577
* E-MAIL <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=Mississauga Real Estate
Information Request> : email@example.com
<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=Mississauga Real Estate
Website <http://www.mississauga4sale.com/index.htm> :
* Thinking of selling your home in the next 3 to 6 months? Would you
like a Complimentary
<http://www.mississauga4sale.com/internet-evaluation.htm> & Quick
Over-The-Net Home Evaluation ?
* Power of Sales and Foreclosures
* If you have not already signed up to receive my monthly real estate
newsletter, you may do so here: On-Line
<http://www.mississauga4sale.com/popupquestion.htm> Real Estate Newsletter
* See seasonal housing patterns
* Would you like me to send you a 2009 Calendar