The interest rates in Canada are expected to stay low at least for the first half of 2010
Bank of Canada expects to increase rates in the second half of 2010
Good news for prime linked mortgages and loans!
Interest rates “lower for longer”
Our forecast that both Canada and the United States will experience sub-par recoveries means that interest rates will remain relatively low. We forecast that short-term interest rates will start to rise in the second half of next year as central bank rate increases become imminent.
In 2011, our expectation that the Bank of Canada and Fed will kick up the pace of rate increases will see two-year rates move back to their average for this decade.
In the absence of inflation concerns, 10-year rates will also remain low in 2010, however they are forecast to rise in 2011 with the return of above-trend growth and rising inflation rates.
I hope this finds you Happy and Healthy!
All the Best!
A. Mark Argentino
P. Eng. Broker
Specializing in Residential & Investment Real Estate
Thinking of Selling? Best Mortgage Rates Current Home Prices Search MLS Newsletter
RE/MAX Realty Specialists Inc.
Providing Full-Time Professional Real Estate Services since 1987
( BUS 905-828-3434
2 FAX 905-828-2829 ÈCELL 416-520-1577
› E-MAIL : mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=Mississauga
Website : Mississauga4Sale.com
- Thinking of selling your home in the next 3 to 6 months? Would you like a Complimentary & Quick Over-The-Net Home Evaluation ?
- Power of Sales and Foreclosures
- If you have not already signed up to receive my monthly real estate newsletter, you may do so here: On-Line Real Estate Newsletter sign up
- See seasonal housing patterns
- Would you like me to send you a 2010 Calendar?