This is the latest from the RBC on our recession, or at least the end of it. This should come as good news. It's been about 14 months since our market entered the recession
The end of the great recession
Through the ups and downs in the economic numbers, one point is becoming increasingly clear — the great recession of 2008-2009 has come to an end. Most major economies we track have posted at least one positive quarterly growth rate with the lone holdout — the United Kingdom — posting another decline in the third quarter but on course to post a decent-sized gain in the final quarter.
However, the recovery so far has come in on the soft side as the unravelling of financial market leverage continues and economies grapple with high levels of unemployment. The enormous amount of stimulus coming from low interest rates and government spending will support an increase in momentum in 2010 but untillabour market conditions improve, central banks are likely to keep
conditions very accommodative.
I hope this finds you Happy and Healthy!
All the Best!
A. Mark Argentino
P. Eng. Broker
Specializing in Residential & Investment Real Estate
Thinking of Selling? Best Mortgage Rates Current Home Prices Search MLS Newsletter
RE/MAX Realty Specialists Inc.
Providing Full-Time Professional Real Estate Services since 1987
( BUS 905-828-3434
2 FAX 905-828-2829 ÈCELL 416-520-1577
› E-MAIL : mailto:email@example.com?subject=Mississauga
Website : Mississauga4Sale.com
- Thinking of selling your home in the next 3 to 6 months? Would you like a Complimentary & Quick Over-The-Net Home Evaluation ?
- Power of Sales and Foreclosures
- If you have not already signed up to receive my monthly real estate newsletter, you may do so here: On-Line Real Estate Newsletter sign up
- See seasonal housing patterns
- Would you like me to send you a 2010 Calendar?